Monday, July 26, 2010

Almost finished...

I thought I would wait until I was finished with all the puzzle pieces then post them. But there is one that I still haven't finished. So I am going to go ahead and post the other two anyways.
Shabby Chic:Vintage Travel (this was my theme): Other than that I've been working on class ideas for next kickoff and I wanted to make a travel journal for our trip to South Dakota. If you haven't seen it before you should check out my travel journal from last year.

Oh and I am going to try really really hard to post every day this week. So check back tomorrow and hopefully I will have something posted!!

4 comments:

Shell said...

OOOH I love your vintage travel one... I think I might have to lift it!!

YUMMY!

Shell said...

I have a question - how big are the puzzle pieces??

Melissa said...

thanks! They are roughly 2.5 x 3

Tracy said...

The puzzle pieces are a neat idea.
I love your travel journal.