Friday, February 25, 2011

Sneak Peek

If you have been following the blog you know I like trying to find items at the dollar store to transform into fun crafty projects. So yesterday I went on a dollar store shopping spree - well it was the dollar store so it was like a $15 spree but still. Next week I am planning a week of dollar store projects (with tutorials) on the blog. And to give you a little taste here is a sneak peek of one of the projects:
And if you are interested in seeing some of my past dollar store/target dollar spot transformations check out these:

Dressed up Valentines

Pocket Calendar
Snow Village
Mini Album

See you on Monday with the first of my dollar store projects! And if you haven't already - become a follower of my blog or my facebook page (see link on right side of my blog!) that way you won't miss anything!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hey girl! Long time no see! You opened an etsy shop! Wahoo! Way to go!! And your blog is growing like crazy! That's awesome! We need to hang out sometime and get the CC back in session. Haha
Laters,
Linda
PS take off your blasted word verification! Hate those!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait- gotta love a good $ alteration. This is so cool for u to do. As a sahm, I'm always looking 4 a 'frugal' project!

TheLastOfNine said...

Can't wait for next week, I'm loving the doily and the colors.
Gloria

jacque4u2c said...

I can't wait to see more.....

Unknown said...

Can't wait to check back next week...You always have such great ideas!

laurie said...

what a fun project! i can't wait to see what you create. i may have to make a trip to the dollar store myself this weekend.

Megan said...

What a great idea! I love your blog header.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com