Friday, June 10, 2011

Guest Blogger at Craftaholic's Anonymous

 
Today I'm the guest blogger over at Craftaholic's Anonymous!  Linda's blog is super fantastic and she is a crafting genius!  Also here is a little interesting bit of information - Linda and I used to be neighbors!  Yep AND we worked at the local scrapbook store together too!  Linda is a celebrity in the craft blogging world so it's totally like a I know a celebrity!  Jealous? Yeah I thought so...

Be sure to check out my project and tutorial on her blog - here's a sneak peek:


 Photobucket

3 comments:

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Hip, hip...hooray! :]
Love her site.

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

THANK YOU! I had a blast visiting Craftaholics Anonymous and then House 8810 what great sites and I became a follower of both. Also LOVED your wreath, I can't wait to make one!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA I'm no celebrity!! that cracked me up! But thanks for the sweet write up Melissa :) Hope you made some new friends yesterday!