Saturday, June 23, 2012

Making My Way Back

For the 10 people who still check my blog - THANK YOU!!!  I know I have been gone for awhile.  I have been going through some health issues for the past year that have really zapped all of my creative energy (and my regular energy for that matter!).  Nothing too serious and hopefully something I'm beginning to pull my self out of.  Anyways - thanks for still checking!

Right now I'm working on getting a travel journal together for our Maine vacation.  I am working on a few travel journal related posts(some great ideas, at least one tutorial, and some tips) - so be sure to check back for that on Monday! 

Photobucket

8 comments:

donna!ee said...

so grateful you are recovering. know you are prayed for & appreciated, blest be :)

golfergal said...

Hope you soon have renewed energy and can feel that creative spirit again. Wishing you the best ... and safe journeys this summer.

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you're back, Melissa. I enjoy reading your blog.

titancia said...

Welcome back! I am glad you are getting better and hope you continue on the upward climb.

Miriam Prantner said...

You've been missed! Glad you are feeling better and can't wait to see the new projects!

Scrappin Mommy said...

I am glad to see you post! I am even happier to hear your health is improving. Hope you feel better.
Thx for the inspiration!
Lisa

Jennifer Smith-Sloane said...

SO happy that you are back! Have totally missed you around the net.

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

feel better soon. I know what you going thur as I'm struggling with health issues myself and really zap my mojo. hope to see some new projects soon